Gore Tex Socks Does Anyone Own A Pair Of Gore-Tex Socks And How Effective Are They?

Does anyone own a pair of Gore-Tex socks and how effective are they? - gore tex socks

I have several pairs and took them to the date of 10 bear hunting in Canada last season in British Columbia. I've got a tendency to cold feet quickly, but the GORE-TEX socks are fantastic .. It reaches temperatures of -10 degrees at night and my feet never felt so good. Caliente, but they allow your feet to breathe time.Great in products for me ...... I give them a deserved 10 .......

3 comments:

jed slade said...

Charm in obs.

AIRFLOW said...

I Yes, they are large (and the old ways, I), some new and werent so good, but they cut the MED and

Jonathan said...

Do not know Gore-tex, but I socks, hiking socks and they are fantastic! I've never had a light bulb, while up Ben Nevis and Scafell have been in them.

Post a Comment