Blood Test For Stroke I Have Regular Blood Tests Because Im A Diabetic. It Is Also Checked For Liver, Kidney Abnormalities Etc?

I have regular blood tests because Im a diabetic. it is also checked for liver, kidney abnormalities etc? - blood test for stroke

I have in the last corner, the results showed today arthritis. Has anyone of rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis is asking me can not imagine the show in a blood test.
I have health problems after a stroke 4 years ago.
I hope someone knows thank you in advance.

1 comments:

Dr Frank said...

You're right, most of arthritis (type of arthritis) no diagnostic blood tests. If, however, to, rheumatoid arthritis in some patients who are suffering, if not a specific test. A positive test can be recorded in a patient without symptoms and a negative result, it was in May in a patient with severe symptoms, the result is that which, together with the patient.

Post a Comment